Sunday 15 June 2014

Review : Sleek makeup i-Divine Candy Collection Palette





I have been eye-ing this palette for a while now but I was afraid the colors wont be as pretty and itense as shown in the photos, but I obviously gave in and I was not disappointed.

The box looks good enough to eat and I couldn't resist any longer...








The palette has 12 colors, like all sleek eyeshadow palettes. There are different finishes including mattes,shimmers and frosts.



Right to left :
Flump : Matte purple which I really love
Pear Drop :  Acid green with a satin finish
Apple Sour : Frosty mint green
Cream Soda : Frosty white shade
Mint Cream : Satin mint green
Bubble Gum : Bright matte azure blue


Right to left :
Parma Violet : Matte deep purple
Bon Bon : Shimmery carnation pink
Strawberry Sherbert : Hot matte pink with a hint of sparkle
Aniseed : Peachy pink with golden shimmer
Blue Fizzle : Satiny navy blue
Liquorice : Matte dark grey...I guess?

the swatches are applied over Too Faced Shadow Insurance.





Here's a look I did using Cream Soda in the inner corner, Flump on the lid, Parma Violet in the crease, Licorice to darken the crease and Strawberry Sherbert to blend out Parma Violet.
I used NYX shadow pencil in Milk as a base and I was really impressed with the color pay-off
and the staying power. Sleek makeup never fails to impress me.




2 comments:

Bex Spiller said...

Oh my goodness, I think I'm in LOVE with that Apple Sour colour. And the bubble gum one too. How much did you pay for the palette and where is it from?

I found you over on Beautylish by the way, so have dropped you a follow. Please check out my blog and if you like it then give it a follow too.

Toodle Pip!

Bex x

Rainbow Rain Blog

Wafaa Fouad said...

Thank you dear for taking the time to stop by. You are my first follower and I am really glad you liked the review. I got the palette of the sleek makeup website for about 12 US dollars. Hope my answer helped :D